BOSS Lean-To-Roof Studio Tiny Home/ Building 8' x 8'
BOSS Lean-To-Roof Studio Tiny Home/ Building 8' x 8'
Beautifully designed Tiny House Shell Kits providing you the easy and simple solution to building your DIY Tiny House.
The Boss gable roofed tiny home/insulated storage building is perfect for all weather.
Our Tiny House kits can be built at any location by you. A variety of looks, colors, sizes and finishes at very affordable prices is available to get the look you want. This unique modular insulated building incorporates insulated composite walls and roof panels. They are the perfect alternative to building an office, workshop, hobby room, temporary shelter with conventional construction materials like metal studs and drywall or concrete block.They are manufactured with durable coil-coated galvanized steel that sandwiches a fire-retardant CFC-Free Poly-Urethane insulation.
- Foundation that sits on any flat surface
- 1 Door and 3 Windows
- Plastisol coated interior walls
- Durable galvanized steel walls and roof
- Highly insulated PIR core - R7 per inch
- Door with lock, outlets and lights
- Spacious - 8.5' high pent roof ceiling (9' at highest point)
- Safety features - fire alarm & safety egress
- Independent AC/Heat unit
- Fire rated - FM approved walls and roof
- 110 MPH wind rating
- 10+ year material lifespan
- 20lb+ per square foot snow load rating
- Eco-friendly with recycled PU materials
- ADA Accessible - 3' wide doors
- Flooring Not Included
Additional Options - $995.
- 3 outlet boxes
- 1 Junction Box
- 1 Breaker Box
- 1 Interior Light
- 1 Exterior Light
- 1 AC Unit
|Exterior Dimensions (Largest Dimensions Not Including Roof)
||8.9' W x 8.4' D x 9' H|
|Exterior Dimensions (Including Roof)||8.9' W x 9.5' D x 9.8' H|
|Interior Dimensions||8.3' W x 8.0' D x 8.0'-9.0' H|
|Door Dimensions||37.2" W x 80" H|
|Window Dimensions||19.2" W x 37.2" H|
|Snow Load||30 Pounds per Square Foot|
|Strength and Safety||ASTM Certified|
1. Limited Warranty.
US POLYMERS, INC., a California corporation (“Manufacturer”) warrant BOSS Tiny Houses (the “Products”) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase to the original buyer. In the event of a manufacturing defect, this limited warranty covers the scope of inclusions and exclusions.
2. Scope of Warranty.
Manufacturer warrants only the Products which are manufactured by Manufacturer. ANY THIRD-PARTY COMPONENTS WHICH ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY THE MANUFACTURER OR ARE NOT PART OF THE HOUSE BUILDING STRUCTURE ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.Manufacturer shall replace any defective materials under this Limited Warranty but shall not be responsible for labor charges,shipping charges or other expenses incurred in connection with the removal or installation of the original or replacement materials. Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the amount paid by the purchaser of any defective Product, as its sole obligation under this Limited Warranty. Third-party components may be covered under third party warranties.
This Limited Warranty shall not extend to any of the following:
- (a) Products that have been painted or had their surface treated with other than approved chemicals.
- (b) Products not properly installed or where installation is not in strict adherence to Manufacturer’swritten instructions;
- (c) Misuse, abuse, neglect or improper handling or storage of Products;
- (d) Use of accessories which do not properly receive and/or secure the Products;
- (e) Movement, distortion, collapse or settling of the ground or structure on which Products are installed;
- (f) Third-Party Components or finishes like the wallpaper, flooring, cabinets, toilets, shower,electrical, plumbing and so on are not covered under this limited warranty. Their respective manufacturers should be contacted directly for service of the products under their warranties.
- (g) Electrical and Plumbing installations are NOT COVERED by this warranty and should be done by professional contractors.
- (h) Defects not caused by Manufacturer (for example, but not limited to acts of god, accidents,improper applications or installations outside of industry or Manufacturer standards); and
- (i) Any other cause not involving manufacturing defects in the Products.
Additionally, Products are not warranted against discoloration or other damage cause by air pollution (including but not limited to metal oxides or metallic particles), mildew, exposure to harmful chemicals or weathering from the elements. Weathering from the elements is defined as exposure to sunlight and extremes of weather and atmosphere which will cause any colored surface to gradually fade, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains. The severity of any condition depends on the geographical location of the Product, the cleanliness of the air in the area, and many other influences over which Manufacturer has no control.
Manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of its Products, including the color, without notice to the purchaser nor shall Manufacturer be liable in the event the replacement Products may vary in color in comparison to the original product. If Manufacturer replaces any Product under this warranty, it may substitute Product designated by Manufacturer to be of comparable quality or price range in the event the Product initially installed has been discontinued or modified.
4. Limitations on Liability.
- (a) THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE THEREOF,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM ANY TRADE USAGE OR COURSE OF DEALING, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OF COMPANY.
- (b) IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES,INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME OR INCONVENIENCE, OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES.
- (c) IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCT.
- (d) SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALSO, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Obligations of Consumer.
As a condition precedent to Manufacturer’s performance of this Limited Warranty, the purchaser must promptly notify the Manufacturer in writing of any manufacturing defect and provide proof of the date of purchase as well as proof of property ownership. All such notices should be sent to US Polymers Inc, 1057 S Vail Ave, Montebello CA 90640, Attention: Customer Service. Alternatively, the Consumer may call the following toll-free number: (323) 728-3023 and obtain the name and address of Manufacturer’s nearest Authorized Service Center and deliver such notice and proofs to the Authorized Service Center. The Authorized Service Center is not an agent for the Manufacturer except for the purpose of administering this Limited Warranty to the extent herein provided, and the Manufacturer does not authorize any Authorized Service Center, or any other person, to assume for the Manufacturer any liability in connection with this Limited Warranty or any liability or expense incurred in the replacement or repair of its products other than as expressly provided herein.
The Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in design and/or materials in its Products without being obligated to incorporate such changes in any Products of prior manufacture, and to make changes in any time and design, materials or parts, without obligation or liability to owners of similar or the same model of prior manufacture.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as to require the commission of any act contrary to law, and wherever there is any conflict between any provision of this Limited Warranty, and any statute, law, ordinance or regulation contrary thereto, the latter shall prevail; provided, however, that the provision of this Limited Warranty which is affected, shall be curtailed and limited only to the extent necessary to bring it within the requirements of the law.